Search Our
Home   |   About Us   |   The Register   |   Parents & Carers   |   Employers   |   Registrants   |   Raising Concerns   |   Getting Involved

The PTUK Register contains the names of those who work in a school, social or health care agencies so that you may check their credentials.

It also contains the names of those who work as independent practitioners in private practice.


Quick Search

Type in either the first name or surname of the registrant if you are looking for someone in particular.

Search by Registrants Name

First Name:         Surname:     

Search by Area

If searching for a Registrant in the UK leave the country box empty.

Post Code     Only first part of postal code


Advanced search

Enter details above and then tick the type of practitioner that you are looking for

Help for children who have slight to moderate problemsCertified Practitioners in Therapeutic Play Skills
Help for children who have moderate to severe problemsCertified and Accredited Play Therapists
Help for parents who have relationship problems with their childCertified Filial Play Coaches
Certified Clinical SupervisorsFor Practitioners seeking a Certified Clinical Supervisor
Certified Play and Creative Arts Counsellor of Children and Young People
 All of the Above

Click Search below to search using the selected boxes above