Play Therapy UK offers a number of services to help employers and commissioners in organisations that are concerned with the welfare of children, including:
- Advice and review of existing services and standards in relation to the Professional Standards Authority’s Registers, with recommendations
- Assessment of the number of children that could benefit from our Registrants’ services, to identify all those that are unable to fulfil their potential – not just the troublemakers!
- E-Guides on how to set up and manage a Play and Creative Arts Therapy service that will comply with the PTUK standards
- An analysis to choose the most cost effective service delivery model
- Data about a practitioner’s revalidation level of attainment for a PTUK registrant for selection and remuneration purposes. (All PTUK registrants meet the minimum level of attainment, which is required for our Register’s entry requirements, to demonstrate that they are safe and effective practitioners)
Our Register covers the whole of the UK. There’s most probably a Registrant, within a thirty minute drive.
Phone: 01825 761143 or email: email@example.com